Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Teacher, My Hero

     Heroes are not like real superheroes, people who could fly, who could hold a car using their forefinger, not even fighting villains for saving the world. Then… what is a hero? When talking about heroes, they’re the one who strengthen you, the one who are at your side whenever you’re down because they are there to lift you up.
    
     Your hero can be your mom, dad, brother, sister, friend or it can be your teacher. Well, a teacher for me is most likely a hero because they do lots of things just to do their works. A teacher is similar to a hero for some reasons. The quality that I like most about my teacher is that she still keeps on smiling at the end of the day even if she’s very tired. She did it just to remind us that she’s strong and she just laugh on her problems and never gives up to God’s challenges. My teacher affects my life and inspires me a lot. I learned many great words. I do not remember what they all were; but I do know that mother, father, brother, teacher were among them—words that were to make the world blossom for me.

     The qualities of a teacher as a hero are; a teacher must be responsible in doing all things. She needs to do what’s right and she must be God fearing. My teacher is my hero because she’s not perfect but she tries to do the best for everyone and I owe her one. She’s one of the reasons why I keep holding my dreams and that I’ll keep wanting to get the excellence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger