Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Leading Change Step by Step

     There are probably a lot of things that most individual want to change. Some of us need it, some just want it for the better and some don’t want to change anything. There are some aspects in this world that change, that’s why people also change. But, does either of us need change? Or do we forcedly change things to make a difference?
      I, as well as most of the people, am great to have things that I already have. But we are still not contented. So, change comes into our minds and we find ways to change the inappropriate things that we think it’s not good for ourselves. Specially, I want to change my bad traits. My bad traits and attitude are the things that block me for my achievements and I want changes because I want to be a better person so I can live and enjoy life to the fullest.
   One person can make a difference in someone else’s life. There are many people that made a huge difference in my life. If someone changes your entire life of how you look on it, you can definitely prove the power of one. I think someone that can be involved in one person’s life is as important as someone who can change the lives of millions.
     Change is never been easy but always worthwhile. Yet, things change and people change. One person may not be able to do all the work that can change the nation, but one person has the power to inspire others to help each other change the nation. One can set an example to other people; it may affect other situations or other’s life. It can bring peace and unity to all the people and have a better life they could ever have.
     Have you ever want change in this world? I do. We all need to change the world to be better and now’s the right time to start change. Change is not always easy, but with patience, we can find good in change. We just need to make the right choices and the right changes. There are too much problems in the world today. This affects us people. We’re the beginning of some of these problems. We can solve it together. Hand in hand we can change the world to be a better place.
     It’s funny how fast things seem to change. We changed the way we look at things and the things we looked at change. Time and experience allow change to eventually correct everything from the way it originally was. Change eventually start from ourselves, to those around us, to the way in which we notice the world changes everything.

                            

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger